Thank you very much for your interest in the 2019 AYSO EXPOs, and for your continuous support throughout the year!
Due to security reasons, the 2019 AYSO EXPO Instructor material will be housed in AYSOU. This information can be accessed by logging into www.aysou.org for the volunteers who have the following:
- Have successfully e-signed their volunteer application
- Are registered for the current membership year
- Volunteers who have the Instructor Role assigned in eAYSO
Need to reset your password on Blue Sombrero?
- Go to your Region’s website where you registered as a volunteer.
- Click on the Login button that is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Forgot your Username/Password? button, enter your email address, and then click on Email Reminder.
- You will receive an email with your username and a reset password link. From here, you will be taken to the site where you will be able to reset your password.
- If you do not receive your email reminder, make sure to check your spam/junk email folder.
Once you reset your password you will be able to enter AYSOU.org with that user name and password.
If you need further assistance in resetting your password, please contact Blue Sombrero Support at 866-258-3303, Monday – Friday, 8am-8pm EST, or send an email to email@example.com .
For questions related to the content of the posted material, please email the AYSO Programs Department at Programs@ayso.org.